Monday, April 2, 2018

I'm Grumpy When You're Not Here | My Favorite Things


Don't our kitties all have these days, when there owners have to go to work but we'd rather just stay home and cuddle them. A clean and simple card, with this multi colored kitty sitting in the window. I colored the kitty image with Copics and die cut the window out of patterned designer paper. I also die cut the window several times out of heavier white card stock and layered it for dimension. Before adhering it all onto the card base I stenciled a cloud scene where the kitty would be gazing out the window.

Once everything was set and dry, I pop dotted the kitty so he was raised on the ledge with his toy fish and gave him a birdy friend saying waving hello. I added a sentiment stamped on black card stock and embossed with white embossing powder, it stands out nice and bold. The entire panel is adheard onto a #110lbs white card base.

Thanks for stopping by,








~This card is Available at Excalipurr Cat Café~

CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: My Favorite Things Smitten Kitten.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth. Neenah Solar White 110, 80. SU Basic Black.
INK: SSS Intense Black. Distress Oxides, Broken Chine. Versamark.
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Copics,  Foam Tape, Pop Dots, Glossy Accents, Gel Pen. White Embossing Powder.



No comments: