Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Happy Purrthday | My Favorite Things


What a cheerful birthday card, with a rainbow background. I love creating designs like this with distress oxide inks and stencils, no two images are ever a-like

I colored my silver kitten with Copic markers and gave him his favorite dish of seafood entree' for dinner. I propped him up with foam tape on a black stamped sentiment with white embossing powder and added a second piece of patterned pattern to stand out.
Some glossy accents were put onto the kitties bowl and the heart for some shine and once dried the panel is adhered onto a #110lbs white card base.

Thanks for stopping by,


CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: My Favorite Things Smitten Kitten.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth. Neenah Solar White 110, 80. SU Basic Black. DSP Dots.
INK: SSS Intense Black. Distress Oxides, Broken China, Worn Lipstick, Pick Raspberry, Fossilized Amber, Lucky Clover, Peacock  Versamark.
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Copics,  Foam Tape, Pop Dots, Glossy Accents, Gel Pen. White Embossing Powder.

https://www.facebook.com/excalipurr/
This card is available at



No comments: