Friday, April 6, 2018

You're a Furever Friend | My Favorite Things


I love this buffy colored kitty, this would be a great friendship card or a pet adoption. It is bright and cheerful yet clean and simple.

I first off colored the buff kitten with Copics then started creating my background. I die cut the panel using the MFT stitched dome stax into a piece of Bristol smooth and also die cut the outside border. I then ink blended the dome insert masking off the top and bottom, using distress inks. I spritzed the background with a bit of water and shimmer spray and set it aside to dry.

While the background was drying, I cut a narrow piece of rainbow striped designer paper for the edging to give it a pop of color to complete the card. I adhered it onto a #110lbs white card base and foam taped the kitten, mouse and sentiment for some dimension.

Thanks for stopping by,



CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: My Favorite Things Smitten Kitten.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth. Neenah Solar White 110, 80. SU Basic Black. DSP My Minds Eye Fly A Kite.
INK: SSS Intense Black. Distress, Broken China, Peacock, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive. Versamark.
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Copics, Foam Tape, Pop Dots, Glossy Accents, Shimmer Mist, Die-namics Stitched Dome Stax, Blueprints 13.


No comments: