Friday, April 20, 2018

Stained Glass Mother's Day Card | Simon Says Stamp

Happy Friday, it's finally here! Here is one of my favorite cards out of the all the cards that I made from the Simon Says Stamp April 2018 Card Kit.

With this card I used both the stencil and the stamps to create the background panel then I die cut it out with the MFT Wonky Stitched Stax. I stamped the butterflies on Bristol smooth paper and colored them in with Zig Real Clean Brush Markers and added Nuvo Gloss glitter sparkle to there wings and adhered them with foam tape. I cut a second panel using the Wonky stitched die and stamped the sentiment with Versavine Onxy Black Ink and used a border edge die just under the sentiment. I attached a piece of fun foam behind the panel to raise it and adhered it to the background panel. The entire panel is then mounted onto a piece of #110 white card stock card base and clear sparkling sequin mix are added for some detail.

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments: