Saturday, April 28, 2018

Rub A Dub Dub | Lawn Fawn




I just loved how this adorable baby card came together for me so easily. I first started by colouring all of the stamped images, this was the first time I had used Spectrum Markers and I don’t mind colouring with them at all.

I then moved onto cutting out the background panel with Lawn Fawn’s Gingham and Spring Plaid Papers using the MFT Die-namics Blueprints 27.

I layed out all my images first before gluing them down, then I knew which ones I wanted to single layer or pop dot dot up for demension. I added Nuvo Glitter Sparkle to the bubbles for some glimmer. It’s makes the card look so great! 

The sentiment is stamped with Versamark Onyx Black ink and die cut with a fishtail edge also from the MFT Blueprints 27 set. The panel is then adheard onto a #110lbs White card stock base and our card is complete.


Thanks for stopping by,


No comments: