Friday, June 1, 2018

You left a paw print on my heart | Lawn Fawn


It is never easy making sympathy cards for a loss of a pet, they are a immediate member of the family. I made this card for our close friends of family 14 year old puppy faced pooch who crossed over the rainbow bridge.

I started off by die cutting my rainbow with seven shades of Bazzill card stock. I then ink blended the background on Bristol paper with broken china Distress Oxide Ink. I took the rainbow diecut, and diecut the rainbow into the background panel and inserted my rainbow. I die cut the clouds and sponged the edges with broken china ink as well to give them some color and foam taped the front cloud for dimension.

The dog and tennis ball were stamped and coloured with Copic markers. The sentiment was stamped in crisp black ink and red hearts were die cut and glossy accents was added for dimension. A fog gray frame was diecut and attached with foam tape and the panel was attached to a top folding #110 white card base.

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments: