Friday, May 18, 2018

Hello Sweet Girl | Lawn Fawn


Hello everyone! Happy Friday today I am showcasing some Lawn Fawn products. I was asked to make a baby shower card and this is what I created.

I used two stamp sets Hello Baby and Cheery Christmas. I needed more baby animals to fill my scene so I paired the two stamps. First I stamped the images with Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink, and coloured them with Copic markers. I then used the coordination dies to cut them out and set them aside.

I die cut my background from Bristol paper using MFT Die-namics Blueprints 27 and ink blended the frames with distress oxide inks. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the panel and highlighted the wording with white gel pen. The critters are then adhered onto the frames with dimensional dots and the panel is attached to a top folding #100lb Fog card base. Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: