Friday, June 15, 2018

Hoping your Father's Day is Purrfect | Sunny Studio Stamps


I love the cheerfulness of this card, rainbows and bright coloring are one of my favorite to create. I was so excited when Sunny Stamp Studio came out with there assorted papers I had to grab some.

I begin by stamping and coloring my images with Copic markers and cut them out with my cutting machine. I then ink blended a piece of Bristol smooth paper, using the second largest die from the MFT Die-namics Stitched Dome Stax die. I also die cut a second dome from a what will be my front panel on another piece of card stock. I then attached a the plastic shaker, filled with sequins, beads and confetti mix and set it aside to dry while I continued to assemble the rest of the card.

I stamped a sentiment with crisp black ink and fish tank blue. Layered a strip of rainbow dot dsp for the background for the kittens and adhered the balloons. To finish of the card I mounted it onto a #110 side folding card base.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: