Saturday, June 16, 2018

Cat Father's Day Action Wobbler | Lawn Fawn


Meet Luna, this card was created just for her Daddy!! A fun interactive action wobbler card.

This is Luna
I first stamped out the images and coloured them with Copic markers and glued a scrap piece of acetate for the mouse and set it aside while I worked on the background. I then ink blended the background with distress oxide inks and spritzed it with water and die cut the border. Next I took a piece of sky colored card stock and debossed the wind swirls into it and adhered the clouds and started assembling the panel.

I white heat embossed the sentiment onto black card stock and mounted it onto black and white stamped paper. Our kitty Luna is then attached with a action wobbler onto the centre of the card and the panel is mounted onto a side folding white card base.

Thanks for stopping by today,



No comments: