Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Vet Thank You Card | WPlus9


Today I'm sharing a card that I was asked to create for a Veterinarian. I wanted to make the scene fun and cutesy.

I started by stamping my images and colouring them in with Copic markers. I then made the background panel by scoring the paper with half inch score lines to make the look of paneling. I used aqua blue cardstock for the counter, I added a strip of paper with foam tape to the very top to create an edge. Some of the stamped images are glued flat and some are pop dotted for added dimension.

The sentiment is stamped and white heat embossed on black cardstock. The panel is adhered to yellow cross hatched gingham paper and mounted onto a side folding card base. White gel pen is used to make high lights and glossy accents are added for details. And that completes our card for today!

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments: