Monday, June 25, 2018

Happy Birthday | Little Cat Agenda | Mama Elephant


To begin my card today, I started off by stamping my cat images. Once they were all stamped out I coloured them in with Copic markers and cut them all out with my cutting machine. I also cut the Die-namics Blueprints 27 frame from some white cardstock. The word "birthday" was stamped and die cut and the sentiment was white heat embossed on black cardstock and set aside.

I moved onto create the background, with distress oxide ink mermaid lagoon and the square inserts from the frame. I ink blended from the centre outward and left the edges white. I adhered the frame onto the card base and started assembling the card. All the elements were pop dotted onto the card and the phrase was liquid glued onto the frame.

That finishes my card for today thanks for stopping by,


No comments: