Thursday, June 14, 2018

Spotlight Cat Father's Day Card | Digi Stamp Boutique


We are just a few days away from Father's Day, and I return with a beautiful spotlight ink blended background. I used minimal supplies and it gave a wonderful end result to this card.

My cat is a digital stamp from Digi Stamp Boutique, Cute kitty set 2. I heat embossed the spot light with white embossing powder and ink blended it with distress oxide inks and then die cut out the circle die. I then took some embossing paste and coloured it with the same color Peacock distress oxide ink and using the Simon Says Stamp falling stars stencil and a pallet knife ran the paste over top of the stencil and set the panel aside to dry.

The sentiment was heat embossed on some black card stock. The spotlight was raised up with dimensional dots and the panel was mounted onto a white #110 side folding card base.

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments: