Friday, June 22, 2018

I'm so happy you have a New Best Friend | My Favorite Things


Happy Friday, it is officially summer the weather is hot, the bugs are biting and today is the last day of school! Today's card is a pet rescue or adopting into the family card.

I started off by stamping the image and colouring it with Copic markers. Next I die cut a panel using the Sunny Studio Fancy Frames Circles Die and setting that aside. I then took a white side folding card base and the MFT Mini Clouds Stencil and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink and stenciled clouds for a background.

The sentiment is stamped with crisp black ink, and the stamped image is then pop dotted and sequins are added for some bling. White gel pen, glitter gloss pen, and glossy accents are added for little bits of detail. And that completes are card for today!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: