Sunday, June 17, 2018

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY (Meow!, Meow!, Meow!) | Lawn Fawn


Today I am showcasing my final cat card for Father's Day and today is Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Cat Dad's out there!!!

I stamped all my images with Copic friendly ink, then colored and die cut them with the matching dies. I next worked on the background, I stenciled the panel on Bristol smooth paper with brick red distress oxide ink and softened it with antique linen DOI and die cut it out with the MFT wonky stitched dies.

Next the sentiment is white heat embossed on black card stock and adhered to the panel. I pop dotted some of the stamped images but not all of them to give them some dimension and mounted the panel onto a side folding white card base.

I hope you all have a great day and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,


No comments: