Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Have a Claw-Some Day| Sleeping Cat in Claw Machine | Lawn Fawn


I had so much fun making this card, I actually got the idea from all the cat video's that I sit and watch on YouTube. During one of them, kids were playing on the claw machine and here a kitten was sleeping inside of it. If it wouldn't have lifted it's head from being disturbed you would not have known it was sleep amongst the stuffed animals.

I stamped all the images out and colouring them in with Copic markers. I masked off the cat so he would be sitting inside the claw machine with the teddy bears, I then die cut them with there coordinating dies.

To create the background panel, I took a piece of Audrey blue and smoke card stock and using the claw machine die to create an inset for the wall and floor die cut it in the middle of the panel.

The background panel is then mounted on a side folding card base and the coloured images are then adhered onto a die cut piece of fun foam. That is then glued on the card as well and some of the teddy bears are then pop dotted for dimension. That finishes of today's card!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: