Thursday, July 3, 2014

First, Home Sweet Home


I made this card for my close girlfriend who has just moved out on her own for the very first time.
I remember my very first apartment it was great, and still the best thing I ever did. I moved 800klm away from home to the BIG city from the little city. It was only 700' sq feet but the best thing was, it was only 1 block away from the largest shopping mall in the entire city. I don't think I was ever home after a days work for very long. There was always something going on over at the mall to do, not to mention the largest movie theater in Canada had just been built, I was never bored!

Curbside view looking up to the 3rd floor



My little kitchen

 The photograph does not do this card justice as the outside layer is Echo Park Paper Co. designer paper, Country Drive/Dandelion and the inside is Stampin Up Very Vanilla card stock. The cut image is from the Silhouette Online Store Sunny Day.


Thanks for stopping by,
Krysta

No comments: