Monday, July 28, 2014

Birthday Roses


I've had these roses sitting in my stash for a while and I needed a card for a August birthday coming up so I put together this card on my day off. At the time I had a really hard time lining up this flower set "The Sweet Life" from PaperTrey Ink as there wasn't many instructions on Pinterest on how to use it but there are a whole bunch now if you search it. I also got to play with a few of my new items I purchased from the new Stampin! Up catalog. The hexagon hive die(132965) and the verse is from the Simply Sketched Hostess Set(129672).

Thanks for stopping by,


STAMPS: PTI The Sweet Life. SU Simply Sketched (Hostess).
PAPER: SU Costal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake, Whisper White. DCWV The Spring Fling Matstack.
INK: PTI True Black. SU Strawberry Slush, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Iridescent Rhinestone, SU Baker's Twine Pool Party.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug.
SUPPLIES: SU Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die.

No comments: