Friday, May 7, 2010

Birthday Surprise


I am glad to be back to creating greeting cards, I had taking a small sabbatical from greeting cards to take on the tasks of wedding invitations.
Now that I am finished that project I can get back to some of my favorite weekly challenges and I dove into this weeks Mojo Monday, Mojo137.

I have been invited to a dear friends surprise birthday party, Sharon will love this card as I know she will as anything she has every seen of mine she just falls in love with and always envy's my creations. It was fun and quick to make.

CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: SU! Wings of Friendship, SU! Sincere Salutations
PAPER: SU! Black, SU! Whisper White, SEI Black Orchid Stack
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
EMBELLISHMENTS: Clear Rhinestone
RIBBON: 3/8" Satin Aqua
TOOLS: Cuttlebug, Square Spellbinders, SU! Oval & Oval Scallop Punch
SUPPLIES: Clear EP

No comments: