Wednesday, May 16, 2018

You and Coffee | Simon Says Stamp | My Favorite Things


This was a fun card to make with a lots of masking involved, I got my inspiration from Therese Calvird and her card on the Highlighted Stamping technique!

Therese Calvird
I didn't know she had a video and I based my card from inspiration of the repetition of her cats and thought coffee cups would look neat. I started with the foreground and worked myself up. I messed up once and had to start over on this card but that is how you learn. Every cup is stamp three times to get just the right amount of ink coverage. Our cute little cat is from My Favorite Things - I Knead You set, I left a fair amount of room for him to roll around amongst the cups. It took a bit to fit him in there just perfectly.

I coloured the cat with Copic markers and stamped a sentiment in Versamark ink and heat set it with White embossing powder on black card stock. The panel is then mounted onto 1/8" foam and adhered onto a #100 side fold Fog card base.


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: