Saturday, May 5, 2018

Kitty Mother's Day Card | Papertrey Ink | IsabelCristina Stamps




Happy National Scrapbook Day

I love the simple elegance of this Mother's Day card, from the red roses to the shimmering gold.
The moment I saw this Digital Stamp Set of kitties, from IsabelCristina her illustrated drawings are just my type of cutesy that I always love to color and create with. Her digital stamp set Meow I of course I had to have and use in my designs, I had ideas right away for Mother's Day.

I started of with die cutting my background panel from white card stock with the MFT Wonky Stitched Border die, then stamped the roses using the Sweet Life set in the colors PTI Sorbet and Scarlet Jewel and die cut them with coordinating dies. I then stamped the leaves directly onto the white panel with PTI Spring Moss and New Leaf.

I cut a fishtail strip from a piece of black and white stripped paper and also a piece of gold glitter paper and glued those directly onto the panel. I stamped the sentiment from SSS Mothers Day Zingers Set using Versamark Onxy Black Ink.

The stamped images were then popped up with foam tape and clear sequin mix were added for some detail. The panel was then attached to a side folding card base off SSS Fog Card Stock and that completes our card for today.

Thanks for stopping by,













No comments: