Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Mother's Day Bike Ride | Lawn Fawn


I got to play with a few really great Lawn Fawn dies for this Mother's Day Card. I love how they coordinate together, and everything just flows nicely when you have all the tools to work with. I used a lot of card stock for this card as I had recently saved since December and had many items on a wish list building up it was time for a haul.

I stamped out my images first on Neenah 80Lbs card stock using Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink and colored them with Copics. I then started to create my background, I die cut the sky from Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue and the grass from Simon Says Stamp Green Leaf card stock, then I cut the fence from White card stock. I inlayed the path into the grass and die cut it out with Slate card stock and the inside markings with Sunshine card stock.

The sentiment is stamped with Versamark Onyx Black ink, the panel is then attached to a White #110Lbs card base and Spectrum Noir Sparkle is added to the balloons, flowers and the little girls dress. Glossy Accents are added to the balloons for an added detail. The stamped images were raised with foam top for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments: