Monday, February 12, 2018

You Give the Best Hugs | MFT


This card can be given for so many occasions, either as a Pet Adoption, To Cheer Someone Up, a Thank You, for a family member or a best friend Just Because.  Interactive cards are one of my favorite type of cards to make (shake, shake, shake!)

The images are from two different stamp sets, Birdie Brown; I knead You and Friends Furever. I masked them off in order to have them sit side by side. I ink blended the background with distress oxide inks, twisted citron and picked raspberry colors and spritzed it with water and set aside to dry.
I then created my shaker pouch with acetate and foam tape then filled it up with sequins, beads, and confetti hearts. Stamped my sentiment with crisp black ink on white #80 Neenah card stock strip and set it off with a black and white accent. Adhered the front panel to a #110lbs card base and that finishes up this cute interactive card.

Thanks for stopping by,
CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: My Favorite Things BB I Knead You, Furever Friends.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth. Neenah Solar White 110, 80.
INK: SSS Intense Black. Distress Oxides, Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry.
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Copics,  Foam Tape, Glossy Accents, Gel Pen. Shaker Elements. Acetate.



No comments: