Friday, February 9, 2018

Pet Sympathy


There comes a time when we all need a card like this unfortunately, when we know someone who has lost there furrbaby. I CAS'd this card from Nichol Magoiurk, though I did change it up as I didn't have exactly the same stamps as she did.

I first stamped my panel with beige ink and mounted it onto my card base. I then die cut my second panel with the paw prints on Neenah Solar white card stock and stamped the sentiment with SU taupe ink. I ran the front panel through my die cut machine again with the MFT wonky stitched borders to give the edges some decorative details. Than diecut two grey paw prints for inlaying into the front panel. Die cut my red hearts, glittered and added glossy accents to give them a finishing touch!







Thanks for stopping by,
CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Rubber Stampede, With Deepest Sympathy. MFT, Polka Dots.
PAPER: Neenah #110. SU Smokey Grey, Real Read.
INK: SSS Barley Beige. SU Taupe.
TOOLS: Big Shot, MFT Wonky Stitched Dies, Pet Accents. 
SUPPLIES: Foam, Glossy Accents. Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter.

No comments: