Friday, September 16, 2011

Anniversary Blooms


No I haven't disappeared, but I'm sure you all know how it is when the flu hits your household. This flu bug definitely outstayed it's welcome but I'm glad to say I'm feeling crafty so that's a good thing.

Thought I'd take a different take this week and be adventurous and do some two-step stamping. So here I used Stampin' Up! Botanical Blooms. I cased a card by Christine Creations, of course the end result of my card is very much different then her's.

I stamped the flowers and leaves on whisper white card stock and then stamped the outline images with white onto vellum. And punched the bottom edge with SU! scallop trim border.

The color combination is last weeks Color Throwdown #158,
 This is a closer view of the pearlized white ink on the vellum such a pretty shimmer unfortunately the picture does not do it justice.


Thanks for visiting this week,
 

CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Botanical Blooms.
PAPER: SU; Island Indigo, Peach Parfait, Basic Gray, Delicate Dots. Vellum.
INK: SU; Island Indigo, Peach Parfait, Old Olive. Brilliance Platinum Planet.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug.
SUPPLIES: Modern Label, Word Window, Dimensionals.

No comments: