Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Angry Birds Invites


 I was asked to make some invitations for a sweet little boy who is turning 5 and loves Angry Birds. So you can guess what the theme of his birthday is all around. I posted a Angry Bird Birthday Card back in May you can view it here. I still haven't found a glue that adheres to the rubber band to make it easier to attach to the card stock, that is the most difficult part of the slingshot.


Happy Birthday Zach!

CARD RECIPE
PAPER: SU; Pacific Point, Whisper White, Orchid. Bazzill; Baby Blue, Caramel, Green, Red, Black, Orange, White.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Rubber Band.
TOOLS: Cricut, Cuttlebug.
SUPPLIES: Spellbinders, Svg Files.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your angry bird cards-do you ever sell your SVG files?
if so where might I be able to buy them?
Pam

Rosa said...

I LOVE IT! My daughter's 4th birthday is in June and I am planning an angry bird party for her. These invites would be perfect! Thanks for sharing!