Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Galaxy Background | Distress Inks


 I have been de-stashing many of my older stamps to make room for some of the newer sets I've acquired. I came across this oldie but still a cutie with martians and rockets. There have been so many videos on how to make galaxy backgrounds I thought I would give it an attempt. I used distress inks, salty ocean, mustard seed, worn lipstick, dusty concord and black soot on Bristol paper.



I used the TH distress sprayer on the background panel and dried it with the heat too. Then splattered it with gold pearl Finetec mica paint and also white Copic ink. I colored the stamped images with Copic markers. The sentiment is from Lawn fawn Party Animals and white embossing powder. I've popped dotted the rocket shipped and attached the martian with an action wobbler.

Thanks for stopping by,





CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Recollections
PAPER: SU Wisteria, Black. Bristol Smooth.
INK: SSS Intense Black, Versamark
EMBELLISHMENTS: Iridescent Stars.
TOOLS: Big Shot. Silhouette.
SUPPLIES: SSS Stitched Slopes & Hills, White Embossing Powder, Finetec Mica Watercolor Pearlescent Paint, White Copic Ink, Action Wobbler, Pop Dots, MFT Blueprints 13.

No comments: