Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Cheery Christmas | Lawn Fawn


Like everyone else, I started creating my Christmas cards in July. They have been slow and steady! I would like to go into a fall or winter craft show but it will depend on the stock I inquire and if I can afford a table.

This card has a lot of layers, it took me a bit of time but it was easy to make. I first stamped the blue background panel with the fallen snow from Lawn Fawn's Snow Cool set. Then die cut out my hills from white card stock and foam taped them for dimension. All the critters are colored with Copic markers. Spectrum Noir Clear sparkle was added to the light bulbs, ornament and ribbon to give it that extra bit of twinkle.


CARD RECIPE
PAPER: SU Bashful Blue, Whisper White. Spectrum Noir 110.
STAMPS: Lawn Fawn Cheery Christmas, Snow Cool.
INK: SSS Intense Black, LF Lobster, PTI New Leaf.
EMBELLISMENTS: Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle.
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Blueprints 13, SSS Stitched Slopes and Hills, Pop Dots, Foam Tape.

No comments: