Friday, September 23, 2011

Teenage Birthday


I always find cards for teenagers so difficult to make, as that is the transition age for things that are, "cool or not cool"! I use so many cutesie stamps that I knew that would not work for this card. 

So what I did was find a really hip and happening image that I could cut on my Circut. This is a new release by SVG cuts, I though the image was very hip, trendy and posh.

I used an older color challenge from the Color Q:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

CARD RECIPE
PAPER: SU; Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Delicate Dots. DP: Teresa Collins Christmas Home.
INK: Momento Tuxedo Black.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug, Cricut.
SUPPLIES: SU EF: Perfect Polka Dots, Scallop Oval, Large Oval. Pot Dots.

No comments: