Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dr. Seuss Thank You's


I have had the wonderful request to create some baby shower thank you cards with a Dr. Seuss theme of cat's hat of The Cat In The Hat book. These are going to be from twin boys Hudson & Owen and that is why the verse on the front of the card says, "Thanks to You For the gift for Two!"


In total there are 25 cards, I cut out Cat's hat using SCAL. I must tell you that this is a favorite program of mine, just for the fact I can design and cut out almost anything. The stars are versamarked and because this is an item that is going to be mailed I choose not to pop dot anything as I didn't want them to be wreaked while in transit.


Thanks for stopping by today,


CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Recollections; North Pole.
PAPER: SU; Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Whisper White. Bazzill; Red Devil, Blackbird, Avalanche.
INK: Versamark, Versamark Dazzle.
TOOLS: Cricut.
SUPPLIES: Spellbinders. SU; Large Oval Punch.

2 comments:

Jen M said...

Those are so darn cute! Love the bright blue background!

Unknown said...

Read your post -- how clever this card is. My sister owns a home in San Diego where Dr. Seuss used to visit so this card caught my eye right away. TFS