Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day, Mom!!


This is a Lolli-Pop Along Bag from Papertry Ink, and I got the idea from Jody of Confessions of a Ribbon Addict. I loved her idea I just had to try one for myself. I couldn't find these Lindor raspberry chocolates she used (they must only be in the USA right now) so I used the original Lindor Chocolates that I could find locally.

I stamped the butterfly and heart images with versamark on the front and the back of the bag. I used my nesties to make the circles in the front. I finally was able to use my big bite to put the holes into the center of the box. I made a band to go around the box with pink bazzill paper to hold the sides closed and connected the back of it with the round tab punch from SU. I added clear rhinestones and a Martha embossed heart punch. Fuchsia heart shaped eyelets were attached to the top edge for the ribbon to be tied onto. A kiss me banner, prima flower and stickers where added for embellishments.



CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Cloud9 Design; Baby.
PAPER: Bazzill, The Paper Co, K&Company; Brenda Walten Sweet Talk Specialty Paper Pad.
INK: Versamark
EMBELLISHMENTS: Heart Stickers, K&Co.; BW Sweet Talk Banners. Prima Flowers; Rosy Red.
RIBBON: 1/4" Fuchsia Pink Shimmer.
TOOLS: Crop-a-Dile Big Bite, Nestabilities, SU Round Tab, Martha Embossed Heart Punch.
SUPPLIES: Lolli-Pop Along Template, Heart Eyelets, White Brad, Glitter, 1/8" Glue Dots, Rhinestones.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! What a great treat for mom!! :)

Juanita said...

This is awesome. You did an amazing job on this.

sylvia said...

what e great treat!! so lovely
hugs sylvia