Monday, February 14, 2011

Whoo Loves You?


After seeing this card back in October of 2008, I knew I wanted to CASE it. I finally sat down one weekend and made it. The sketch is from SCS, Sketch Challenge SC197 and the original card is by Toy.


Here is a close up, the blue cardstock was run through the computer printer. I just love the font I selected. All of the 'O's' have a heart shape in the center.

I made the sky background with sponge dauber's by poucing them up and down with two different shades of blue ink.


The tiny bubbles embossing folder by Cuttlebug was used to emboss the light brown paper. Dimensional pop dots were used behind the chocolate frame and the owls to raise them up.




CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Hero Arts
PAPER: White Photo Ppr (HP). Chocolate, Light Brown, Blue (Bazzill).
INK: Black (Stazon).
EMBELLISHMENTS: Prima Flowers, Brads (MM).
TOOLS: Cuttlebug, Paper Piercier.


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous card...love the owls!

Jaspere said...

Well done. Its adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a really pretty card!! Love the owls!! :) TFS!

Juanita said...

Great job Krysta

Rose said...

Hi Krysta! I love this owl card - how cute is that! Thanks for popping by my blog today :) Glad you like the card. I have some time on my hands these days...so that's how I made the sketch so fast. Plus, I'm back on my home computer, so it makes it easy to upload (rather than my trips to the library for the last few weeks!) Have fun with the Mojo sketch :)