Thursday, January 11, 2018

KLM Designs 9th Blogoversary!


Happy 9th Anniversary KLM Designs Blog! Though I have been paper crafting since 2001 and really became more of an avid card designer in 2004, my passion and love for creating greeting cards continues. I still have my favorite brands I always go back too and choose to keep up with the newest and latest products that evolve and are being released. Like all crafters, there will always be space in our studios for new stock.

I try a little bit everyday to make time to unwind and sit down with my stamps, ink and copics. If it is only for half an hour, an hour, or just a 7 minute YouTube video of the day. I am a perfectionist (I always have been). It can take me hours sometimes days to complete a single card. I take pride having my cards available for purchase in my city at boutiques, craft shows, and on my KLM Designs Facebook Page.


Thank you to everyone who stops by and for your encouraging words!
 

No comments: