Monday, December 19, 2011

Rudolf, Up, up, and Away!


Here is another image from Whimsie Doodles 'Tis the season images.

I took the reindeer image and turned it into a cut image. I made the outline of the body and once again, layered the additional images with designer paper. His head, nose and scarf are all pop dotted for added dimension.

I flocked the horns with Recollections Banana Flocking. I need to mention after using this product I will never use it again. It was very hard to get out of it's container, and it was so clumpy. I ended up lathering glue onto the horns and then having to push the flocking to adhere it. Horrible stuff! (This is my personal opinion) 

I am almost caught up, only a few more post to go. Thanks for dropping in,



CARD RECIPE
PAPER: SU; Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White. DCWV; Glitter Red. DP; Stack?
TOOLS: Cricut.
SUPPLIES: Recollections; Banana Flocking. Pop Dots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Krysta,

I LOVED the snowman from yesterday and this adorable reindeer! LOVE them! :)

Also - I agree with you about flocking...messy, terrible stuff.

Happy Holidays!
Andra

Kim said...

Wow you have been very busy Kysta! Love your new cards!