Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer Birthday


Summer has arrived and with the hot humidity of the days, brings in the wild thunder and lighting storms in the evenings. This summer we have had our fair share of hail storms and tornado watches.

As we approach week #31 of the year so does the end of summer projects and soon to get started on fall and winter projects. I really don't know where the first 6 months of the year went but they flew by for me how about you?

Today I am showing off a summer birthday card to be giving to an Uncle from his niece and nephew. I was able to use some of the latest papers I bought while on my holidays and I just love all the bright colors the Echo Park Paper Co. Splash Kit has to off.

The color combination used is from colourQ:


I used last weeks sketch from Mojo Monday:


Enjoy viewing this weeks card and I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Come back soon :)



CARD RECIPE
DIGITAL STAMPS: Whimsie Doodles; Leah Diver, Sea Shell Koale, Shell-Abration.
PAPER: SU; Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray, Whisper White. DP; Echo Park Paper Co. Splash Kit (used Whales, Fish).
EMBELLISHMENTS: Button, Liquid Embossing Clear Glass Finish, Sew Easy Fancy Floss Slate.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug, Crop-A-Dile.
SUPPLIES: SU Large Tag, Spellbinders, Copics, Pop Dots.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Birthday Cards look absolutely delicious.....

plastic cards
clear business cards