Saturday, June 4, 2011

Gnome Anniversary

What a fun anniversary card, with these cute little gnomes from Whimsie Doodles. My Aunt & Uncle celebrated there 50th Anniversary this weekend, how adorable I thought these little gnomes where completely them as they love to camp.

I'm quite good with graphic programs, so I took the man gnome and layered him in front of the sitting gnome with transparent edges. You would never know these are two very different digital images. Believe me it's taken years of practice and many tutorials to learn how to work the program.

I used this Monday's Mojo Monday, #193:

And a color challenge from last year as I had my gnomes colored before I had a paper palette to work with and found cQc#62,


I colored the gnomes with Copics, (too many colors to mention) and I paper pieced the girl gnomes clothes from DCWV- Citrus Mat Stack.

Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment or become a follower you can never have enough crafty friends.


CARD RECIPE
DIGITAL STAMPS: Whimsie Doddles; Sitting Gnome, Gnome Wonder.
PAPER: SU; Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Glorious Green. DP: DCWV; The Celebration Stack,
Citrus Matstack.
EMBELLISHMENTS: MM Mini Button.
RIBBON: Grossgrain; Red.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug.
SUPPLIES: Spellbinders, Purple Glitter Pen, Pop Dots.

3 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

Great job. Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week.

Carole Campanile said...

Oh how cute!! Great card, love the colors and that digi is adorable.

TFS
Carole