Monday, May 30, 2011

Berry Sweet

I'm a little behind in my Mojo Monday's but I think I've caught up a bit now, I haven't really had to much time to craft in my spare time.
I liked this Mojo Monday sketch, as it was simple yet made the card stand out.

I used the colorQ challenge #86, as I thought all the colors where very summer like. I paper pieced the strawberries and the bucket with designer paper. The digital image is from Wax Fruit Company, my first time using there images.

Thanks for stopping by,


CARD RECIPE

DIGITAL STAMPS: Wax Fruit Company; Strawberry Bucket.
PAPER: SU; Real Read, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Whisper White. DP: MME; Simply Delightful.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Rhinestones; Lime Green.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders.
SUPPLIES: EF; Moroccan Screen.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

This card is so sweet with the berries and bucket, perfect for summer.