Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pamper Yourself



It has been a long 10 months but the day is finally here I have my craft room painted, tables set up and almost all my craft boxes put away. Which gave me the opportunity to craft away till my heart was content.

Since I haven't made anything in so long I though it was funny, when I started to score the paper for my card base. I was actually nervous and out of touch. But soon once I started stamping and using my cuttlebug, ahh yes it all came back to me ...whoa thank goodness!

Nothing like making my first card easy, nope I decided to do 3 Challenges all-in-one. This weeks Mojo Monday,
Color Throwdown & Moxie Fab World: The Paper Piecing Challenge.
I received a Cricut for Christmas and purchased the Sure Cuts A Lot computer program. I tried it out and I love it! I used it for the base of my card, the circles and the pink scalloped border.

I hope you all enjoy viewing my first card of the year and I hope for many more ahead to come!



CARD RECIPE

STAMPS: Greeting Farm; Me Time Anya.
PAPER: SU; Not Quite Navy, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze. GCD STUDIOS; Rose Colored Glasses. SEI; Winter Song.
INK: VERSAFINE; Onyx Black.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Chipboard Daisy, Pink Pearl Brad.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug, Sure Cuts A Lot, Spellbinders.
SUPPLIES: Clear EP, White, Liquid Applique, White Adhesive Pearls, Copic Markers.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the card, it's beautiful!! Good for you to finally be done your craft room!! Yahoo!! S

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Krysta! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)