Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Take Two, Another Baby Card....

I'm still testing things out, so if things look a bit weird it's even more confusing on my side of the screen. So bare with me I've got a lot to relearn, I haven't worked with HTML in years and I'm trying to figure how some people get there bogger sites to look the way that they do cause I like it too and want mine to be similar. So I'll keep adding posts and hopefully things just work.


I liked how my first attempted at this card turned out but I wanted something a bit more softer, but still boyish. So on this card, I used my scallop circle spellbinders and classic circle spellbinders to cut out and emboss the stamped images. I versamarked and clear embossed the white cs(cardstock) and framed it onto light blue cs, then pop dotted it onto the card base. The word beautiful is a chipboard tag. The metal phrase, "It's a Boy" was a brad that I removed the legs and put a strip of dimensional on the back of it to raise it as I only added it once the card was completed.

Here is a close up of the chipboard tag and brad.


RECIPE
STAMPS: Wild About You, Mini Stamp Circles
PAPER: Medium Blue, Light Blue, Kraft, White, DP; Unknown
INK: Yoyo Yellow, Sky Blue, Fresh Green, Versamark
EMBELLISHMENTS: Brads, Chipboard Tag, Ribbon
TOOLS: Nestabilities; Spellbinders, Border Punch
SUPPLIES: Pop Dots, Stickles




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a really sweet card!! :) Love your circle sketch!! TFS and welcome to blog land!! You'll love it!!

M-I-L said...

Do you have an etsy store? Your items are beautiful. Check out WWW.ETSY.COM

LORi said...

Too cute!!!