Monday, April 16, 2018

Hava a Beautiful Day | Simon Says Stamp


I was anxiously awaiting this kit and I finally received it Friday the 13th as I wanted to get going on Mother's Day cards and that is exactly what I did, this is only one of the many cards I'll be sharing shortly in the future.

I started off with the background by using the SSS stencil butterflies and an assortment of Distress Oxide Inks. Then die cut the panel with the MFT wonky stitched rectangle stax border, I also cut a piece of white card stock using the same MFT die and die cut the edge with PPP scallop borders die.
Stamped the sentiment in onyx black versafine ink, for a crisp black image and stamped and colored the butterfly and leaves with Zig real color brush markers. I added some nuvo raspberry jewel drops and glitter to the butterflies wings.


Thanks for stopping by,









No comments: