Saturday, March 10, 2018

Hoping Your Birthday is Pawsome | Sunny Studio Stamps


I enjoyed creating this card soo much, it has both of my fur babies in it, all my favorite colours and the most adorable confetti cat cake. I love the softness of this birthday card.

I also know it was given to a very good and kind-hearted person, who was the recipient.
Happy Meowiest Birthday to You!!

All the characters are stamped on bright white 100lbs, copic friendly card stock, coloured, and cut out. I first die cut the panel with the fancy frames circles and masked off the bottom and ink blended the top inner circle with antique linen. I then flipped the masking and created a floor portion blending it with broken china distress oxide. I added various colours of falling confetti's in the background and foam mounted the cats, balloons, cat cake and toy mouse to fit precisely on the panel.
I then white heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of black card stock and foam mounted it above the cats. Attached it to a #110lbs card base.

Thanks for stopping by,
CARD RECIPE


STAMPS: Sunny Studio Stamps Purrfect Birthday.
PAPER: Bristol Smooth. Neenah Solar White 110.
INK: DI Broken China, DI Antique Linen, DI Cracked Pistachio, DI Worn Lipstick, DI Peacock Feathers, DI Spiced Marmalade, DI Picked Raspberry, DI Wilted Violet. SSS Intense Black.
TOOLS: Big Shot.
SUPPLIES: Foam Tape, Blueprints 13, Glossy Accents, Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter.

No comments: