Sunday, June 26, 2016

Birthday Delight


Hello Everyone,  Popping by this week to show you my take on this weeks #colorthrowdown (ctd398). I loved the bright colors Lynn choose for this challenge, as did so many other paper crafters as well. I used the Freshly made sketches as my sketch this week!! (fms242)

I am in love with my new stamps from Altenew, the layering and varieties I am able to come up with are endless from this set. I cut my red panel from DCWV citrus mat stack using mft Blueprint 13 frame. The circle is die cut from SSS stitched circles and Echo Park- Summer bliss paper. I die cut the word happy twice, once with paper and once with fun foam. Colored the paper with twisted citron distressed ink. I hope you enjoy this weeks card.

Thanks for stopping by,

CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Altenew Beautiful Day, Mft Textile Rectangles (Birthday).
PAPER: SU Green Gable(retired), Melon Mambo. DCWV Citrus Matstack. Echo Park Summer Bliss.
INK: Versafine Onyxblack. Tim Holtz Twisted Citron.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Pretty Pink Posh- Clear Sequin Mix. Wink of Stella Clear.
TOOLS: Bigkick
SUPPLIES: Mft Die-namics Blueprints 13. Kaisercraft Happy Decorative Die. Fun Foam. Pop Dots.

No comments: