Sunday, May 22, 2016

Mother's Day Roses


Here is my Mother's Day card I made for this year. I stamped this with The Sweet Life set from Papertrey Ink, on ultra smooth premium white cardstock by Spectrum Noir. I used Papertrey inks berry sorbet and pure poppy for the roses and spring moss and new leaf for the leaves. Dimensional's were added to the lower left roses and clear wink of stella was graciously put on all the roses for some sparkle. For the final touch, iridescent sequins!


I've been trying to learn a few new techniques off of YouTube and found a few new suppliers.  And as always everything I have found is out of the U.S. They cost a fortune as the exchange rate is just horrible right now.
Hopefully I'll get a few more projects up and posted in the future as I am just full of creative ideas at the moment :)

Thanks for stopping by,





No comments: