Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hogs and Kisses


Wow how time flies, and once again another month has gone by. Well I just got home from my annual winter holiday, it was good! I had a great time with the 'regulars' and also made a bunch of new friends.

Now onto Valentine's Day, this is my favorite non-holiday. I'm not really sure as to why but it always is, I guess I just like the idea of Love. Tonight I had a few people in mind to receive these as I made them, #1 my Mom cause she loves pigs, #2 my neighbor, #3 my bff. Though I thought they were  stinking cute - I had to make them. Each treat box is a different shade of pink, and knowing my collection of card stock I had lots of shades to choose from.
 
I filled them up with yummy chocolates, Ferrero Rocher, Kit Kat bars, fudge and hot chocolate sticks. This kit is from Lettering Delights, Hogs for Kisses.

Keep checking back as I will be in a Spring Craft Sale on March 23rd, 2013. I hope to give you some sneak peaks at what I'll have at my table.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Cheers,

 

RECIPE
PAPER: Bazzill Pink's, Recollections Black.
EMBELLISHMENTS: 2D Stickers.
RIBBON: 1/8" Rose.
TOOLS: Silhouette.
SUPPLIES: Pop Dots, TT Tape.

No comments: