Saturday, December 17, 2011

WinterSong Snowman



I absolutely love Whimsie Doodles digital images, this cute snowman is from the Whimsie Doodles 'Tis the Season images set.

As many of my followers know I am getting very good at making my own cut files and that is exactly what I did with this image.
I first made my outline of the snowman to create my card base, and all the layers were cut individually to make all the remaining layers.

I also added some embossing to the red ribbon on the top hat with the swiss dots folder. Then added pop dots to the bird's wing and his scarf for dimension.

I have a few more to blog so keep checking, I'm trying to catch up.

Bye for now,


CARD RECIPE
PAPER: SU; Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink. SEI; Winter Song.
TOOLS: Cricut, Cuttlebug.
SUPPLIES: EF; Swiss Dots. Pop Dots.

No comments: