Friday, August 19, 2011

Teacher Congratulations


A truly cute card this week, made with a new digital stamp release over at Whimsie Doodles. I used designer paper by Imaginisce called School Days as it was so very appropriate to go with this card.

The sketch is this weeks Mojo Monday.

I colored Hootie with Copics and I loved the outcome of the feathered look I got by following the fur tutorial that was posted on Whimsie Doodles a few days ago. I also liked how the card looked without the added rectangle that is shown on the sketch, as it showed more of the cuteness of the designer paper.



Have a good weekend everyone!

CARD RECIPE
DIGITAL STAMPS: Whimsie Doodles; Hooties Grade.
PAPER: SU; Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delightful, Lucky Limeade, Real Red. DP: MM; Chloe's Closet. Imaginice; School Days.
TOOL: Cuttlebug. SU; Phota Corners XL.
SUPPLIES: Copics, Pop Dots. ANM; Liquid Embossing Clear Glass Finish.