Saturday, April 2, 2011

~Hippity Hop, Hippty Hop~


It's the end of the week already but I am happy to say it's April. Maybe? Just maybe spring is on it's way.

I made two Easter cards from this Monday's Mojo Monday #184, one little girl with brunette hair the other with blond hair which I'll post separately.


I used some really older Easter egg paper for the background on these cards. I thought it looked "Granny aprovable" and the doily edging and soft pastel colors made these cards very Spring like.
I love coloring with my Copics, I am self taught from reading several other blogs and watching tutorials they are very easy to work with. With taken the patience to learn :)

Have a great weekend!

CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Hampton Art (Studio G) Sentiment.
DIGITAL STAMP: Whimsie Doodles; Easter Leah.
PAPER: Provo Craft; 42-5507 Easter Eggs. Bazzill; Baby Blue, Lavender. SU!; Lovely Lilac, Barely Banana.
INK: Versafine; Onyx Black.
EMBELLISHMENTS: 3D Sticker; Dollarstore.
RIBBON: Dollarstore.
TOOLS: Cuttlebug.
SUPPLIES: Martha Stewart; Doily Lace Edge Punch. Spellinders, Blue Glitter Pen. Pop Dots. Clear EP.

No comments: