Sunday, March 20, 2011

For a little Someone!


I am not sure if I'm entirely happy with how this card turned out, I had visualized it a bit differently. I used the Color Throwdown #126 for my colors, as I don't have the new SU incolors but I matched them up as best I could.


I used the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Challenge Sketch, I was doing pretty good until I put it all together at the end. I really like this background paper, but maybe that is what's too busy looking for me. The clouds were stamped onto vellum with versamark and then brushed on silver pearl ex so you could see the image. The waves are cut on the cricut with Life is a beach cartridge and pop dotted for dimension.

I have so many girlfriends right now that are expecting at around the same time so I am in baby mode right now. If I'm not making a card I'm busy crocheting up a storm.

Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment I'd like to know what you'd do differently on this card.

Happy 1st day of SPRING!

CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: Recollections; Ocean. SU; Best Yet. Sassafras; Head in the clouds.
PAPER: Vellum; Frosted. Imaginise; Ocean Motion. SU; Old Olive. Bazzil; Other colors.
INK: SU; Chocolate Chip. Versafine; Onyx Black.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Rhinestones
RIBBON: AC
TOOLS: Cricut. SU; 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Scallop Punch.
SUPPLIES: Pearl Ex; 662 Antique Silver. Cricut Cartridge; Life is a beach. Clear Embossing Powder, Pop Dots.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

love this...the colors, the waves, the bling...

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwww, this is adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest card I've ever seen! Your amazing Krysta!