Monday, October 12, 2009

Smiling Mummy


It has been a very long time since I last blogged. Where does the time go and why are the weeks flying by so fast. Seems like I am never getting one particular project ever completed to my satisfaction.

This is 1 of 4 cards that I made for the September card contest at our local scrap booking store. The goal of this contest is to create four cards with the five sheets of card stock and designer papers given, you are allowed to use any form of embellishments, and technique of your choice.


CARD RECIPE
STAMPS: M's $1.50 Stamps
PAPER: Basicgrey; Wisteria Line.
INK: Versafine; Onyx Black
EMBELLISHMENTS: Rhinestone
TOOLS: Spellbinders, CB Herringbone, White Flock.
SUPPLIES: Pop Dots, Cuttlebug, Corner Rounder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWW! This is so very sweet hun!! I love the image and fun details you've added!! TFS! HUGS